The construction industry is a vital part of the economy in Dallas and throughout Texas, representing thousands of jobs and contributing billions of dollars to the state economy. We owe so much of our iconic images of Dallas to construction companies. Without the best construction companies in Dallas, there would be a lot less to look at in the DFW Metroplex.
Dallas is a metropolitan area with several construction projects being developed and managed by some of the top companies in the industry. The city boasts an impressive roster of leading firms, all of whom are responsible for some of the most ambitious and successful projects in the state. We’ve been proud to partner with a few of these companies for roll-off dumpster service in Dallas.
Here is our list of the best construction companies in Dallas:
1. Turner Construction Company
BEST FOR: Project management and design-build services for large commercial and industrial projects
ADDRESS: 8080 Park Lane, Dallas, TX, 75231
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
- Construction project management
- Preconstruction services
- Peer reviews /technical due diligence
- Cost consultancy, estimation, and scheduling
- Lean construction
- Virtual design and construction
- Interior fit-out management
Turner Construction Company is one of the most trusted names in the construction industry. This company has been operating since 1902, completing a wide range of projects across nearly every sector, including health care, hospitality, retail, education, government, sports, and more. It consistently earns top rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) and has been voted as one of the best places to work in Texas.
Turner works on about 1500 projects each year and even though they seemingly have a smaller workforce of about 14,045 employees as of 2022, they hire subcontractors to complete some of their projects. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and inclusion in its operations, as well as customer satisfaction, and puts the utmost importance on integrating both into its corporate culture.
Some of Turner’s most popular projects include KPMG Plaza at Hall Arts Downtown Dallas, SeatGeek Stadium in Chicago, Comerica Park, home to the Detroit Tigers, and Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Experienced in large and small projects.
- Highly reputable in the construction industry.
- Excellent customer service.
- Recognized commitment to diversity and inclusion.
2. Austin Commercial
BEST FOR: Large-scale construction projects and sustainability.
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
- General contracting, design-build services, and construction management
- Preconstruction services
- Value engineering
- Civil engineering
- Permitting and zoning support
- Project delivery methods
Austin Commercial is one of the largest privately held construction firms in the United States, and its Dallas office is a leader in the industry. The firm delivers services for small, medium, and large-scale projects in commercial, hospitality, residential, healthcare, sports, education, and other sectors. Austin Commercial has a long history of providing quality services that meet clients’ needs and expectations. The company is committed to sustainability and has taken a leadership role in the industry by participating in green initiatives, such as LEED certification and LEED accreditation.
The firm has completed some prestigious projects in Dallas, such as the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum, Pioneer Natural Headquarters, Dallas Zoo, and Cotton Bowl Stadium. Austin Commercial is also a leader in the aviation industry, having completed some of the most iconic projects in Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
The company is widely known in the United States and abroad due to its commitment to the highest quality standards, innovative methodology diversity-inclusion program, and focus on creative construction solutions. The firm is well respected for its safety records and prioritizes safety, inclusiveness and diversity, and social responsibility when it comes to its projects.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Large portfolio of projects
- Creative solutions for complex projects
- Commitment to sustainability and green initiatives
- Focus on safety and diversity
3. Key Residential, Ltd.
BEST FOR: Home remodeling, renovation, and construction.
OPERATING HOURS: 24/7
- Home renovations and remodeling
- Kitchen, bathroom, and whole-house renovations
- Custom home building
- Home additions and second-story additions
- Design and construction services
- Interior and exterior home improvements
Key Residential, Ltd. is an award-winning construction firm that specializes in residential remodeling, renovation, and construction in Dallas and the surrounding areas. Key’s dedication to excellence is the common thread among their diverse styles, ranging from classic to modern, vintage to transitional. They combine skill, functionality, and aesthetics to create high-quality designs and build extraordinary homes.
Key Residential is passionate about making its client’s visions a reality, whether it be through home renovations, kitchen or bathroom rebuilds, or building custom homes. They are always looking for ways to make their client’s dreams come true and strive to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new trends and styles. Key also prioritizes safety throughout.
- Dedicated to excellence in design and construction.
- Passionate about making clients’ visions come true.
- Stay ahead of the curve with new trends and styles.
- Prioritize safety throughout.
- Experienced and knowledgeable team.
4. Kiewit Corporation
BEST FOR: Large-scale projects, infrastructure, and energy.
OPERATING HOURS: By appointment
- Heavy civil construction, energy, and industrial projects
- Surface transportation and tunneling operations
- Mining and mineral processing
- Underground construction and engineering
- Building construction, design-build, and program management
- Renewable power and electricity distribution
Kiewit Corporation, one of the top engineering and construction companies in the United States, is based in Omaha, Nebraska. The Kiewit Corporation Dallas office is part of the firm’s regional network of offices, providing services for major projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, as well as throughout Texas and the Southwest region.
The firm is renowned for its large-scale projects in oil and gas, infrastructure, energy, and industrial sectors. It has earned an exemplary reputation for its quality services, safety, and value engineering on all its projects. The firm has made its mark in the Dallas-Fort Worth area by bringing its expertise and innovation to the design, with projects such as the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Green Line Extension and numerous highway projects.
Whether you need a helping hand in civil construction, transportation, and engineering, or energy projects, the Kiewit Corporation is a trusted name in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With their extensive resources, experience, and dedication to quality and safety, Kiewit can provide reliable solutions for your business needs.
- Experienced in large-scale infrastructure and energy projects.
- High safety standards.
- Dedication to value engineering.
5. The Beck Group
BEST FOR: Commercial construction and development services.
OPERATING HOURS: Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Architecture and interior design
- Construction and development services
- Sustainability consulting
- Technology, security, and energy management
- Pre-construction services
- Cost Estimating
- Project consulting services
The Beck Group is a Dallas-based construction and development company that specializes in commercial projects. Founded over 100 years ago, Beck Group has successfully completed projects of all sizes and complexities. Some high profiles projects by the firm are the JPMorgan Chase campus at Legacy West, Hotel Crescent Court, and Crescent McKinney and Olive
Crescent McKinney and Olive is a one-of-a-kind, mixed-use development in Dallas’ Uptown district. It was designed by a well-known architect Cesar Pelli and is an example of Beck Group’s unrivaled expertise in commercial construction. This project included the construction of two 20-story office towers, 10-foot ceilings, destination elevators, ultra-efficient floor plates, and an outdoor landscaped garden.
The Beck Group has been consistently recognized for its projects and awards, with the Dallas Business Journal ranking them among the top 10 architecture firms and top 5 general contractors. They have also been named the most admired companies and contractors by ENR magazine. The Beck Group is focused on delivering projects that adhere to the highest standards of quality, sustainability, and value.
- Multiple services offered
- Award-winning projects
- High-quality construction
- Dedicated team
BEST FOR: Infrastructure engineering and construction services
ADDRESS: 13355 Noel Rd #400, Dallas, TX 75240
OPERATING HOURS: Open and closes at 5:00 PM on weekdays
- Transportation engineering and construction
- Consultancy and planning services
- IT & cybersecurity services
- Environmental services and remediation
- Structural engineering and design
- Design-build and program management
- Architecture services
- Water infrastructure Engineering and design
AECOM is a global engineering and construction firm that has been providing infrastructure solutions since its official founding in 1990. The firm has successfully delivered hundreds of landmark projects across the world, including Barclays Center in New York City and the London Aquatics Centre for the 2012 Olympic Games.
The company generated $13.1 billion in revenues in 2022 and was ranked #1 in facilities design, environmental engineering, and green design by Engineering News-Record. AECOM is dedicated to delivering cost-effective solutions and helping clients meet the challenges of design and construction.
In the Dallas region, AECOM offers a full range of services from architecture, engineering, and construction to asset management and more. The firm has been involved in some of the most notable projects in the area, including working with the City of Dallas on improving roads and traffic networks.
- Experienced staff in infrastructure engineering, construction, and asset management
- Cost-effective solutions for clients
- Strong portfolio of projects worldwide
- Nationally ranked in environmental engineering, design, and green design
7. Joeris General Contractors
BEST FOR: General contracting, construction management, and design-build services
CONTACT: 817-204-0770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM to 5 PM
- Cost budgeting & estimating
- Project scheduling & cost control
- Leed/sustainability management
- Pre-construction phase management
- Design & construction document review
- Virtual design collaboration
- The total cost of ownership analysis
- Site logistics planning
- Existing conditions analysis
- Bid package preparation
- Value engineering & analysis
Today, construction of all sizes and complexities requires a professional approach and sophisticated organization of resources, risk assessment, and overall project management. Joeris General Contractors is a well-established general contractor in the Dallas region that offers an array of services, from pre-construction to design/build management.
Joeris has more than 40 years of experience in the construction industry and has delivered countless projects. The firm has been awarded over 70 industry awards, including the 2013 North Texas Associated Builders & Contractors Project of the Year Award, three more in ABC Awards in 2020, the National ABC Excellence in Construction Eagle Award, and the NAIOP North Texas Office Development of the Year.
The firm’s values are centered around safety, quality, integrity, leadership, and innovation. It has some of the most advanced technology to streamline the building process and cost-effectively increase efficiency. The company works to provide its clients with the best quality and customer service while meeting their budgeting needs.
- Experienced in over 40 years of construction
- Award-winning services
- Advanced technology
- Dedicated to safety, quality, and innovation
- Customizable services to meet clients’ needs
8. Mycon General Contractors, Inc.
BEST FOR: General contracting services
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM to 5 PM
- Pre-construction planning and estimating services
- Design-build construction services
- General contracting and construction management services
- Cost control and quality assurance services
- Project close-out and warranty services
- Technology integration and automation services
Mycon General Contractors, Inc. is a full-service general contracting firm that has been in business for more than 20 years. The company has worked on all types of projects, ranging from large-scale developments to complex healthcare and educational facilities. Mycon partners with clients to provide the most updated construction technologies and methods, while delivering value-engineered solutions.
The firm is driven by its core values; craftsmanship, quality, service excellence, integrity, and safety. Mycon takes full responsibility to ensure project success and customer satisfaction. The firm has a proven track record of completing high-end projects within time and budget.
The firm is also committed to sustainability and has implemented LEED practices. The company follows ISO 9000 quality management standards and excels in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM). Mycon also offers construction project close-out services, including warranty management.
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget
- Experienced professionals with expertise in all types of construction projects
- Committed to sustainability and LEED practices
- Offers cost control, quality assurance, and project close-out services
9. Euro Design Build
BEST FOR: Premier builder of custom homes and remodeling projects
ADDRESS: 3529 Harpers Pl. Plano, TX 75075
OPERATING HOURS: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Saturday & Sunday Closed
- Home Design Consulting
- Custom home building
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Home remodeling and renovation
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Outdoor living spaces design and construction
- Project management and consulting services
Euro Design Build is a premier builder of custom homes and remodeling projects in the Dallas region. The firm’s in-house team of architects, interior designers, and construction professionals understand the needs of modern homebuyers and deliver exceptional quality and craftsmanship.
The firm uses advanced technology to streamline the design and construction process, allowing clients to view their projects in real-time on their own computers or mobile device. The team is also experienced in green building, energy-efficient construction, and sustainable design practices.
Euro Design Build places a high value on excellent customer service and timely completion of projects. The firm is dedicated to providing quality materials and personalized service to meet its client’s needs and exceed their expectations. The firm has received numerous awards, including the NARI CotY Award and the Best of Houzz Service Award.
- Experienced in green building and sustainable design
- Projects can be viewed on a computer or mobile device
- Quality materials and personalized customer service
- Numerous awards and recognition
The list above provides a brief overview of some of the best construction companies in Dallas, although some have their head offices in different locations. These firms have completed some of the best projects and have years of experience in the industry, making them reliable options when choosing a contractor. Whether you are looking for a residential or commercial project, these firms have the expertise and experience to help you achieve your goals.
Frontier Waste Solutions is proud to partner with the best construction companies in Dallas for construction dumpsters, concrete dumpsters, demolition dumpsters, and more. For information about our services request a quote and we’ll have a specialist from your area call you within minutes.